A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Ackerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Ackerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Ackerman, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ackerman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Ackerman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn E Ackerman MD and MPH is a female Sports Medicine, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn E. Ackerman practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Ackerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Ackerman practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Endocrinologists, Boston Sports Medicine Doctors, and Boston Family Physicians.