A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Ackerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Ackerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ackerman
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Ackerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Ackerman, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ackerman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Ackerman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn E Ackerman MD and MPH is a female Sports Medicine, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn E. Ackerman practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Ackerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Ackerman practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Endocrinologists, Boston Sports Medicine Doctors, and Boston Family Physicians.