Surgeons, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

Valley Hi - North Laguna
7501 Hospital Dr
Ste 305
Sacramento, CA 95823
916-423-2116
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Not fit to call herself a Dr.  |  show details
May 30th, 2014

This woman will continue to harm patients as long as possible, Please do your homework so as not to become another of her victims. She left Fresno CA due to All Her Mistakes ! Just Please Seek Another Doctor And Save Yourselves The Pain She Will Bring To Your Lives!

|  This Dr. Is Another Accident Waiting To Happen!!'n  |  show details
by Mario A. Moreno on Nov 13th, 2013

Dr. Amirikia and I say Dr. Due to my lack of any good titles to bestowe upon this woman! She came to emergency surgery to operate on my ruptured appendix her office partner had misdiagnosed she tried with every possible lie to make it seem as if my surgery had gone just fine. Once I refused to accept that awnser and I noticed that my well being was of no concern to her I forced her to tell the truth. She had started the operation and had stopped because she needed advice on how to proceed from the same person who had me in this horrible situation. Part of my colon & intestines were removed and in the end all she could say was " What I Did Was Done Right" ! I got no after care and was rushed to seek help else where. She may have 16 yrs. as a dr but she must have been drinking on the job or even sampling medications. "I Will Give This To God Whom She'll Stand Before One Day"!!!!! I HOPE SHE WILL NOT DESTROY ANYONE ELSE!!!