Dr. Kathryn Amirikia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn Amirikia?

March 29th, 2016

Dr. Amerikia is very thorough and very kind. She cares very much about how you're feeling about your health and/or your required or elective surgery. She made me feel very comfortable about my need for a mastectomy. I have been seeing her for an exam at least once a year for the past 5 years.

August 17th, 2015

Gallstones

She was one of the best doctor I felt like I new her for years she had a joyful attitude and I love that about her thank you so much you and your staff change my world thanks no more gallstone for me

May 30th, 2014

Not fit to call herself a Dr.

This woman will continue to harm patients as long as possible, Please do your homework so as not to become another of her victims. She left Fresno CA due to All Her Mistakes ! Just Please Seek Another Doctor And Save Yourselves The Pain She Will Bring To Your Lives!

November 13th, 2013

This Dr. Is Another Accident Waiting To Happen!!'n

Dr. Amirikia and I say Dr. Due to my lack of any good titles to bestowe upon this woman! She came to emergency surgery to operate on my ruptured appendix her office partner had misdiagnosed she tried with every possible lie to make it seem as if my surgery had gone just fine. Once I refused to accept that awnser and I noticed that my well being was of no concern to her I forced her to tell the truth. She had started the operation and had stopped because she needed advice on how to proceed from the same person who had me in this horrible situation. Part of my colon & intestines were removed and in the end all she could say was " What I Did Was Done Right" ! I got no after care and was rushed to seek help else where. She may have 16 yrs. as a dr but she must have been drinking on the job or even sampling medications. "I Will Give This To God Whom She'll Stand Before One Day"!!!!! I HOPE SHE WILL NOT DESTROY ANYONE ELSE!!!

July 27th, 2012

Worst Dr. I've the Displeasure of meeting. She Ruined My Life!

She performed emergency Surgery on me, never did she ever tell me the extent of the surgery or what a mess my life would be after! No aftercare what so ever. Her office partner Dr. Katherine Maser, misdiagnosed Appendisitis and it Ruptured, Unknown to me she was sent in to operate. She did everything possible to cover up her partners mistake and cared little of my health or well being! I would never recommend anyone to her! She doesn't care about anyone but her bank account. She should not be a doctor she should be a butcher at Safeway.

July 7th, 2017