A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Baker, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Baker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Tuality Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Beth Baker DO is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn B. Baker practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Baker practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Rheumatologists.