A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Baker, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Baker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Tuality Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn B Baker DO is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn B. Baker practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Baker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Baker practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Rheumatologists.