Obstetricians & Gynecologists
Park Nicollet Health Services
6500 Excelsior Blvd
Minneapolis, MN 55426
952-993-5000
Locations and availability (13)

|  show details
by R. Wilson on Sep 3rd, 2013

I hate going to the doctor and have avoided checkups for more years than I care to admit. Doctor Babich was wonderful. She explained things to me, even drawing something to help me visualize what she was talking about. I did not feel rushed by her. Doctor Babich has a wonderful bedside manner and has been great with follow-up as well. I got the gentle kick in the pants that I needed to start making my health care a priority.

|  Amazing doctor!  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2012

She was great, listened to my issues, and figured out what was wrong with me in less than an hour when the other doctor I was seeing couldn't do that in the two years I went to them. She's very caring and empathetic. I'll be going to her as long as I can.

|  Condescending  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2011

She was not very caring and spoke to us in a condescending manner with our first pregnancy that ultimately ended in miscarriage. We would ask questions and she answered them as if what she was saying was common knowledge and that we should already know the answers. She seemed bored and stressed out and rushed through my first (and only) appointment, which I feel is unacceptable to someone during their FIRST pregnancy. Seeing her though ultimately made me choose a midwife over an obstetrician during my second pregnancy (soon to deliver!), and I will never regret that decision.