A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Ban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Ban, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ban graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ban has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Elizabeth Ban MD is a female Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn E. Ban practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Ban has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Ban practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.