A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Beal, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
She has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Brain Cancer, Breast Cancer, and Image Guided Radiation Therapy.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Beal graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Beal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Beal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathryn F. Beal practice?
Dr. Kathryn Beal practices Radiation Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Commack, NY.
See New York Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Beal, Dr. Caitlyn Beal, Dr. Caren Beal, Dr. Carin Beal, Dr. Caryn Beal, Dr. Catalina Beal, Dr. Catharine Beal, Dr. Catherine Beal