A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Beatty, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Beatty graduated from Mercer University, Macon.More Education & Awards
Dr. Beatty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Central Georgia
- Bogalusa Medical Center Louisiana State University
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beatty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Beatty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathryn K. Beatty practice?
Dr. Kathryn Beatty practices Pediatrics near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Bogalusa, LA and Macon, GA.
See New Orleans Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Beatty, Dr. Caitlyn Beatty, Dr. Caren Beatty, Dr. Carin Beatty, Dr. Caryn Beatty, Dr. Catalina Beatty, Dr. Catharine Beatty, Dr. Catherine Beatty