A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Bennett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Bennett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Bennett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Jo Bennett MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn J. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Bennett practices Family Medicine near Concord, CA.
See Concord Family Physicians.