A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Bennett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Bennett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Jo Bennett MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn J. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Bennett practices Family Medicine near Pleasant Hill, CA.
See Pleasant Hill Family Physicians.