A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Berkseth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Berkseth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkseth graduated from U Of Minnesota.
Dr. Berkseth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Elizabeth Berkseth MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn E. Berkseth practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Berkseth has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Berkseth practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.