A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Bilello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Bilello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bilello
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bilello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Bilello, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilello graduated from New York University.
Dr. Bilello has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Louise Bilello MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn L. Bilello practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Bilello has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Bilello practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists, Fresno Critical Care Practitioners, and Fresno Pulmonologists.