A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Boehm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Boehm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Boehm, MD, MS is board certified in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boehm graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Boehm has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn E Boehm MD and MS is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn E. Boehm practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Boehm has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Boehm practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Pediatricians and Toledo Adolescent Specialists.