Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathryn Bollinger
Dr. Kathryn Bollinger, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Augusta, GA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Bollinger is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center, Medical College of GA Hospital and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Augusta. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathryn Bollinger has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Kathryn Bollinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, GA.