A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Borsodi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Borsodi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Borsodi graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Borsodi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Lakes Region General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn S Borsodi MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn S. Borsodi practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Borsodi has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Borsodi practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Fond Du Lac, WI.
See Fond Du Lac Anesthesiologists.