A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Bowers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Bowers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Bowers, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowers graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bowers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bowers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathryn E. Bowers practice?
Dr. Kathryn Bowers practices Dermatology near Concord, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA.
See Concord Dermatologists.