A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Bowers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Bowers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Bowers, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowers graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bowers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Elizabeth Bowers MD is a female Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn E. Bowers practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Bowers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Bowers practices Dermatology near Concord, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA.
See Concord Dermatologists.