A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Brandt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Brandt, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandt graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brandt has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- Southern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Brandt DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn Brandt practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Brandt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Brandt practices Family Medicine near Fairfield, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, ME and Saco, ME.
See Fairfield Primary Care Doctors.