Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Brandt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brandt
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Brandt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Brandt, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandt graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brandt has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- Southern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Brandt DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn Brandt practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Brandt has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Brandt practices Family Medicine near Saco, ME.
See Saco Family Physicians.