A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Brandt, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandt graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brandt has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- Southern Maine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brandt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 20 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Brandt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathryn Brandt practice?
Dr. Kathryn Brandt practices Family Medicine near Augusta, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, ME.
See Augusta Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Brandt, Dr. Caitlyn Brandt, Dr. Caren Brandt, Dr. Carin Brandt, Dr. Caryn Brandt, Dr. Catalina Brandt, Dr. Catharine Brandt, Dr. Catherine Brandt