A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Brown is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Brown, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Des Moines University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- St Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center Rehabilitation Unit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Louise Brown DO is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn L. Brown practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Brown practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.