A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Brown is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Brown, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- St Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center Rehabilitation Unit
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathryn L. Brown practice?
Dr. Kathryn Brown practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.