Dr. Kathryn Burke DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

February 8th, 2016
Dr Burke...the worst doctor I ever met!
I am one of the millions of people without insurance and Dr Burke knows my position yet she still orders unnecessary tests that I do not need nor can I afford? I suffer from thyroid disease and chronic depression so after waiting 2hrs to see her today and feeling very anxious; when she asked what my problem was and I told her I felt like jumping out the window...she told me to go ahead and do it!!! That if I'm only coming to her office on my terms then I need to find a new doctor because after today she won't be seeing me anymore? This doctor is bye far the worst doctor and has the worst bedside manners!!! I'm thousands of dollars in the hole because of Dr Burke and she never found anything out of all the tests she sent me in to do! But I already knew that and I'm no doctor! Dr Burke, you are one of the most condescending and rudest people I've ever met! You have no business being a doctor!

March 13th, 2015
Best Doctor I have ever had, and I have been with her for 15 years.

January 13th, 2015
Long time patient and there was problems with the wait time but that has improved.

April 2nd, 2012
Never going back
If you could actually get a person to talk with you on the phone, perhaps you could get an appointment but their phone system is horrible and takes 5 minutes to get to leave a message at which time no one calls you back. There are tons of office staff but they all seem to be talking with each other instead of patients. If you need any perscription filled their patent answer is "you have to see the doctor first", so this means they make alot more money on office visits. When you see the doctor, she does nothing but write youa perscription.I think Dr. Burke is a very goof physician but she needs to revamp her staff and office practices. She has only been my GP for 2 years but I am thru with that place and looking for another practice who actually cares about the patients time and well being first.