A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Byrd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Byrd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Byrd
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Byrd Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrd graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Byrd has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Sue Byrd DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn S. Byrd practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Byrd has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Byrd practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Colleyville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, TX and Trophy Club, TX.
See Colleyville Emergency Physicians and Colleyville Primary Care Doctors.