Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Byrd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Byrd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Byrd
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Byrd Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrd graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Byrd has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Sue Byrd DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn S. Byrd practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Byrd has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Byrd practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Colleyville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, TX and Trophy Club, TX.
See Colleyville Emergency Physicians and Colleyville Family Physicians.