Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathryn Brown
Dr. Kathryn Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK, with other offices in Tulsa, OK and Owasso, OK. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Clinical Laboratory Immunology, Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital - South, Hillcrest Medical Center and St John Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathryn Brown has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Laboratory Immunology
Clinical laboratory immunologists study and research how disease develops and how to treat and monitor various types of disease. If your doctor suspects you have an immune-mediated or autoimmune condition, like celiac disease, rheumatoid arthritis...
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kathryn Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.
Dr. Timothy Nickel
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Tulsa, OK 0.01 mi19
Dr. Jane Purser
Allergy and Immunology
Tulsa, OK 0.01 mi30
Dr. James Love Jr
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Tulsa, OK 0.01 mi26