A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Chenault:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Chenault, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chenault graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Chenault has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Medical Center North
- St Vincent Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Turner Chenault MD and PA is a female Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn T. Chenault practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Chenault has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Chenault practices Neurology near Sherwood, AR.
Additional practice locations include: North Little Rock, AR.
See Sherwood Neurologists.