Kathryn J Clark MD Patient Reviews

• 1 review

Showing 1 - 1 review

November 10th, 2013
Utterly Violated
Dr Clark violated every single point on my birth plan with out my consent and with out medical necessity. I labored for 72 hours and had a totally natural birth which I worked and fought incredibly hard for and she rolled in in the last 30 min of pushing and refused to wait to clamp the cord, gave me IV fluids and pitocin with out giving me and my body even 5 min to deliver the placenta on my own, and a catheter (which I still have an infection from). Also she would not let me choose my birthing position, she made me stay on my back when I requested to flip over three times, she did not let my husband catch the baby and I had to actually yell for her to finally give me my baby after more than 5 min when she was supposed to put her directly on my stomach. She was also, on top of all this, rude and VERY rough with my stitches and uterine "massage". Three weeks later I still cry when I think about it and have nightmares about her all the time. On a side note, the other three drs in her practice are wonderful and I have had two friends have great experiences with them too and both also had negative experiences with her, though not as bad as mine bc they lucked out and did not get her for the delivery. I am happy I accomplished natural birth and I am SO happy to have a healthy little girl, but if you read this I hope you will stay as far from this monster of a dr as possible. The sooner this old witch retires the better, the OB field will actually advance with her departure. I am still on the verge of suing, I felt utterly violated.