A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Cooke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Cooke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooke graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cooke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathryn E. Cooke practice?
Dr. Kathryn Cooke practices Family Medicine near Webster, TX.
See Webster Family Physicians.