A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Cooke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Cooke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Cooke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooke graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cooke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Estrada Cooke MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn E. Cooke practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Cooke has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Cooke practices Family Medicine near Webster, TX.
See Webster Primary Care Doctors.