Dr. Kathryn Copeland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn Copeland?

January 4th, 2017

Excellent

December 23rd, 2016

ARROGANT and UNPROFESSIONAL

Dr. Copland was arrogant and she and her staff were unprofessional. I waited over an hour to see her. The nurse had to ask Dr. Copeland multiple times what tests to run. Dr. Copeland seemed to make a cookie cutter diagnosis. She gave me little hope and was arrogant and rude too! One of the worst doctor's I've ever been to.

December 23rd, 2016

One of the worst doctors I have ever been to. The appointment was rushed. I really don't think she cares.

September 28th, 2016

Not impressed

I had a pelvic issue that I heard she could help with. The visit was a waste of my time. She quoted out -dated material about the use of medical Botox. She actually told me that it lasts ON AVERAGE for 9 months. It last about 3 months, and anyone who has taken a refresher course should know this. Her attitude was condescending and she spent more time interrupting me then listening. My problem was eventually fixed by a much more qualified Uro/Gyn. --I strongly don't recommend.

March 31st, 2015

Although this office is very busy, Dr. Copeland made me feel very comfortable with my procedure, even though I had been traumatized by a previous surgery from a different doc. I appreciate her bedside manner, intelligence and sense of humor as well. She accurately determined the best course of action for me, unlike a previous doctor. I am very happy with her and would strongly recommend her services.

May 29th, 2010

Dr. Copeland often runs late but always spends time with me. She is a great listener and talented physician. Her compassion and bedside manner are great.

April 21st, 2010

EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL, NON- COMPASSIONATE

This is the most unprofessional medical office I have ever incountered. y appoint was at 7:30am I traveled 1.5 hours to see DR. COPELAND I reached thier facility at 7:23. I was unable to locate the building as it is not on Naab rd. I repetely call the office the recording said the office was closed untill 8:00 am. I sat in the parking lot and waited at 8:02 I called again. same message, I called a different location, at which point I discovered that I was in the parking lot. I went inside and was told my appointment was at 7:30 and I would not be seen because I was late. I explained to the office staff that I was there and that I called, I was told thier phones were not working. THIS TRIP PUT AN EXTRAORDINARY AMOUNT OF UNDO STRESS ON MYSELF AS WELL AS MY FAMILY. I had to pay a babysitter to watch my children and the gas and time to travel to see her, and though it was the fault of the office staff, and even though you have to wait 5 monthes to see her, she would not see me. I FIND THIS TO BE VERY UNPROFESSINAL! had the fault been mine then sure re-schedule me, but not when it is the fault of your own phones and staff!

September 16th, 2017