Dr. Kathryn Dao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn Dao?

October 17th, 2017

MI

April 26th, 2016

DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR!!!!!!!!

Referred to Dr. Kathern H. Dao for my Gout by my kidney physician. I have been suffering with it in one ankle and it has gone to the other ankle. A girl answered the phone, I gave her my name and referral doctor and she acted like she had no idea what she was doing at all. Then she asked me - are taking "she said some word" drugs.. I asked her what that meant. She told me pain killers. I told her I had plenty of those and because of the gout going into two feet, I had broken down and taken one the night before. (Mind you I have the, but NEVER take them, I only wanted to come to see the doctor to help me figure out how to cure this gout and my Kidney doctor suggested this practice. This girl said she would call me back. She called back and told me that the doctor would not see me because she did not prescribe pain killers. I'm like WHAT, I only called to come see the doctor to help me figure out how to make my gout better, not to give me any pain killers. I have plenty that I would never take now. And the only reason I even toughed the one last night was because the pain in both feet was overwhelming. THen I called back and asked for a supervisor, I was given a girl named Kim, she refused to tell me what her position was there. I tried to explain what happened, she basically started talking smart to me and said that they dont have to take me as a patient anyways. The question is WHY.....and why be so rude, two people in this office. I am a healthcare marketer, one of the best in the industry, doing it for 20 years. I'm going to be recommending at every where I go, that no one ever use this doctors office, there is no reason for this rude behavior. I'm thinking they are on drugs or pain killers!!!! What a mess!!! I am a business professional, who has never had an illegal drug, and in all my hurts and operations, have never even taken the pain killers they have given me. The assumption that I wanted Pain Killers and not taking me as a patient is ridiculous, since I was only looking for a good caring physician to help this 55 year old women with heart trouble and kidney failure to figure out this gout situation. I pray the doctor is not as horrible as her staff!!!!

April 4th, 2016

She is amazing. She improved my quality of life tremendously. I can't thank her enough for diagnosing and treating me. She is very compassionate and knowledgable.

December 16th, 2015

Great doc

This doctor is very thorough and diagnosed a difficult medical situation that no other doctor could figure out. Wait times can sometimes be long but it is because she spends whatever time she needs to make sure you get the care you need. Cares about her patients and even called me on a weekend to reassure me on a test result. Office staff is pleasant.

August 8th, 2013

Brilliant & caring

I am very impressed with Dr Dao. She is thorough, & has an excellent patient manner. She listens, asks questions, answers all questions & takes time to understand. I wish I had been referred to her long ago.

June 24th, 2013

I have been with Dr. Dao since I was first diagnosed with Rh. She came highly recommended and I'm glad I followed the recommendation. Dr. Dao is a warm, caring physician who makes every office visit a pleasure. She takes the time to get to know her patients. I have referred several people to her.

October 13th, 2017