A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Doughty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Doughty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doughty
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Doughty Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Spina Bifida (Meningocele)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doughty graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Suzanne Doughty MD is a female Orthopaedic Pediatric Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn S. Doughty practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Doughty has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Doughty practices Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.