A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Duevel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Disorders of the female lower genital tract and Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Duevel graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Duevel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rice Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duevel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Duevel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathryn M. Duevel practice?
Dr. Kathryn Duevel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Willmar, MN.
See Willmar Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Duevel, Dr. Caitlyn Duevel, Dr. Caren Duevel, Dr. Carin Duevel, Dr. Caryn Duevel, Dr. Catalina Duevel, Dr. Catharine Duevel, Dr. Catherine Duevel