A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Duplantis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Duplantis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Duplantis, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duplantis graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Duplantis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- Pres Hospital Of Dallas
- Medical City Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Lorraine Duplantis MD is a female Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn L. Duplantis practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Duplantis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Duplantis practices Dermatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists.