A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn White is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn White, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. White has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn E White MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn E. White practice?
- Dr. Kathryn White has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn White practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.