Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Working for Herself, not her patient  |  show details
by Full Time Traveler on Dec 28th, 2013

Don't be fooled by how the first visit goes…. I am a full time RVer and travel constantly. We come to Texas once a year to handle all our doctor/health issues. I told this to both Dr. White and her nurse upon my initial visit August of 2013. The doctor adjusted the dose of one of my hormones which definitely seems to have helped me feel more stable. The issues came with: 1) She had me use a lab that is only in states that touch Texas so when I had to change to a lab with offices throughout the US they were upset about the levels not being comparable 2) I had to delay obtaining labs due to changing locations for reasons beyond my control. When obtained I said I would only pay for a test on the one area which had been adjusted for two reasons; a) A full panel had been done in August, and all else was good according to her b) We are self-insured and just the one test cost me $157 out of pocket. 3) Once the new lab tests were obtained the doctor only wrote me a script for 30 days and said I HAD to get all levels tested every 90 days, with no consideration to the fact that each lab beyond the one per year was out of pocket or that I was now being forced to find another doctor in the next 30 days when we are half way across the nation from Texas. To get back to Texas would cost us gas, time and loss of time simple to comply with her desires when my circumstances were explained during my initial visit. It was obvious her staff made NO notes relating to my travel circumstances because each discussion these had to be explained all over again. It became painfully obvious this doctor is only interested in extra services she can get out of her patients (i.e. injections, etc.) Even though the doctor treated me so poorly, her staff was always

|  Knows Womens Issues  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2011

After 2 other gyno couldn't determine why I was hurting, Dr White did almost immediately. Love that she makes her own phone callsto patients with reusts and check ups after surgery. Staff is wonderful! Quick to return calls and get answers.

|  show details
Apr 26th, 2011

Dr White is very supportive of bioidentical hormonal replacement. She is very well read and up to date on any female health concerns. I dont feel like I have to do all of my own research anymore and I am very happy to have her oversee my health!