A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Eaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Eaker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Eaker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Illness
Education & Awards
Dr. Eaker graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Eaker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center - Lincoln
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn G Eaker MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn G. Eaker practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Eaker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Eaker practices Pediatrics near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, NC.
See Charlotte Pediatricians.