A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Eubank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Eubank, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eubank graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Eubank has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eubank accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathryn J. Eubank practice?
Dr. Kathryn Eubank practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, General Practice, and Sports Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Baltimore, MD.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Geriatric Doctors, Dallas General Practitioners, and Dallas Sports Medicine Doctors.