A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Eubank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Eubank, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eubank graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Eubank has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Jean Eubank MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn J. Eubank practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Eubank has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Eubank practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Baltimore, MD.
See Dallas Internists.