A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Fessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Fessler, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Fessler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fessler graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fessler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Bondy Fessler MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn B. Fessler practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Fessler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Fessler practices Pediatrics near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Pediatricians.