Dr. Kathryn Feuquay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn Feuquay?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 5th, 2011

Marily Sizemore

Dr Feuquay was my doctor for many years. I have never had such a wonderful Doctor, ever!

August 11th, 2010

I don't normally do surveys or reviews, but when I was 'googling' people I know and saw the first reviewers comments I wanted to add my own.I was referred to Dr Feuquay by several nurses: and nurses always know who the good doctors are. They did not steer me wrong. She is consistently personable, thorough, and something an 'old guy like me' appreciates--she gives it to you straight. Even after reviewing all my medical issues at a visit she remembers to ask after my family or about a trip I took since my last appointment. No complaints here!

August 11th, 2010

I'm wondering if the previous reviewer confused Dr Feuquay with someone else. I've seen Dr Feuquay many times, as have my family members. She is always energetic, respectful, through, and educates me on my medical problems. I was referred to her by a friend, and have in turn referred other people i know to see her.

August 26th, 2009

Defensive/Discounting

I saw Dr. Feuquay for throat pain. She tested for strepp. Never palpated my neck. Told me it was "not strepp". Was given a 2nd appt for throat pain. Office booked me w/ the same doctor. When I told her I was still in pain, she retested for strepp. She again said it was "not strepp". Then told me to take a daily antihistamine. Her attitude was simultaneously defensive & discounting.I told her I hadn't any symptoms of allergy. She began what sounded like a prerehearsed speech about how medical science cannot explain everything. Thank goodness I finally found a caring MD who referred me to an ENT. I respectfully submit that "not strepp" is not a diagnosis.My advice: Steer clear of this one.

January 26th, 2015