A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Flegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Flegel, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flegel
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flegel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Flegel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Flegel graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Flegel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Jane Flegel MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn J. Flegel practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Flegel has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Flegel practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Psychiatrists.