A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Flegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Flegel, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Flegel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Flegel graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Flegel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Jane Flegel MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn J. Flegel practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Flegel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Flegel practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon City, OR and Vancouver, WA.
See Portland Internists and Portland Psychiatrists.