A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Flory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Flory is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Flory, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Flory graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Flory has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Maple Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Gail Flory MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn G. Flory practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Flory has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Flory practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN.
See Minneapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.