A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Gardner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Gardner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Eye Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gardner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Gardner MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn Gardner practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Gardner has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Gardner practices Ophthalmology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Ophthalmologists.