Dr. Kathryn Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn Williams?

December 24th, 2016

I agree with all the people's comments that say Dr Williams is lacking in the compassion and personality department. I could have even gotten over that if I had the confidence after meeting her that she was actually a good physician, but her lack of asking me any questions, willing to answer any questions without treating me like a person, didn't even allow me to get to that place with her. I needed a physician to partner with me on a treatment plan. I really relate her personality with my 11 yo daughter when she doesn't get her way.

March 5th, 2016

Dr. Williams is a strong opinionated woman. If she were a male doctor people would love her. She speaks her mind and she's right. Deal with it ya'll.

August 11th, 2013

Mrs

Admirable and exemplary professionalism. Her consistent altruism and high levels of patient care must be commended. I will continue to recommend her, without any hesitation. Noteworthy is her graceful pleasant and quiet demeanour, which always made my office visit a memorable experience. Truly a dedicated and knowledgeable professional. Deserves Five Stars.

June 14th, 2013

wonderful, exemplary, beyond compare

Dr Garrels is the total package, bright,caring,talented and amazing. there is nobody better.

June 6th, 2013

Great experience, great outcome

I saw Dr. Garrels in Spring of 2012 for bunion/joint problem on my right foot. Large toe was turning right, bone from arch was turning left - effectively pulling the joint apart. I put off surgery until Jan 2013 for personal reasons. Dr. Garrels had x-rays done both in Spring 2012 and 4 weeks before my surgery. We discussed all options, and settled on a particular method of correcting the joint that she felt was a good option and the least invasive. I followed all directions about my rehab, and can honestly say I never felt pain after surgery. I was off any pain killers, including Tylenol, within one week. My bones and the joint are now straight and completely healed. I found Dr. Garrels to be reserved but professional and friendly. She always made sure I understood everything, and answered any and all questions. The follow up was great, and she was very thorough in making sure everything was healing nicely. If I needed to do the other foot, I would not hesitate in having her perform the surgery, and I have recommended her to others asking about the surgery.

April 21st, 2012

Excellent Surgery Result, Present all options

The summary is that Dr. Garrels performed a successful surgery. The recovery time and what to expect during recovery is exactly how she stated would occur. During the recovery (about 6 months), she was responsive to all inquiries, I sent and always entertained all questions I had during my initial and followup visits. She is conservative in treatment, providing all options and laying out surgery as a last option. Her communication style is one of directness and efficency (think New York City style) that may be misinterperted as being brusque but I stress that she engages in all inquiries. My detailed experience is that Dr. Garrels performed the removal of an accessory navicular. Upon initial meeting, she listened to the entire history as well as the information I had found as to what the cause of my condition could be.After determining that I was suffering from tendonidits because of the presence of an accessory navicular, she began me with a boot and after a few weeks, laid out my options and even offered to some names for a second opinion. We agreed on the surgical option and the timeline of what to expect is exactly how she described. I can now walk and run without the pain that I had before I saw her.

April 5th, 2012

Arrogant and novice

Dr.Garrels is young and arrogant and clearly does not like patients disagreeing with her diagnosis. She seemed intimidated by my surgery and balked when I asked her why she preferred a passive approach to rather than getting to the root of the problem. She minimizes patient symptoms and seems reluctant to operate, perhaps do to her lack of OR experience.

March 15th, 2012

Very Helpful

She diagnosed my pain right away and helped me after 2 podiatrists both told me I needed surgery. Now I am pain free anddidnt need surgery. She is not rushing to operate like others

March 7th, 2012

arrogant. probably very book smart, but has limited vision and is sarcastic with patient when you disagree with her regarding the origin of your pain...she tells you where your pain is; does not care to hear your opinion.

January 23rd, 2012

This dr is a novice at best

Had an appointment to see this dr she has a massive ego and attitude problem maybe because she's still green but patient be ware find a another provider if you value your health

May 22nd, 2017