A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Gilliland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Gilliland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Gilliland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilliland graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gilliland has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn G Gilliland MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn G. Gilliland practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Gilliland has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Gilliland practices Internal Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Internists.