A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Goralski is Excellent. Dr. Goralski has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Goralski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goralski graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goralski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John`s Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goralski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 8 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 16 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Goralski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathryn H. Goralski practice?
Dr. Kathryn Goralski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Goralski, Dr. Caitlyn Goralski, Dr. Caren Goralski, Dr. Carin Goralski, Dr. Caryn Goralski, Dr. Catalina Goralski, Dr. Catharine Goralski, Dr. Catherine Goralski