A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Grande:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Grande graduated from Univ Of Minnesota Med Sch, Minneapolis.
Dr. Grande has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ut Southwestern
- Parkland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Burns Grande MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn B. Grande practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Grande has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Grande practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, WI.
See Saint Paul Obstetricians & Gynecologists.