A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Grossman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Grossman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Grossman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn M Grossman MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn M. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Grossman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Grossman practices Internal Medicine near Vicksburg, MI.
See Vicksburg Internists.