A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Haider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Haider is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haider
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Haider Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Haider, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Haider graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Haider has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Margaret Haider MD and OD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn M. Haider practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Haider has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Haider practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.