Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathryn Hanlon
Dr. Kathryn Hanlon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Bend, IN, with another office in Merrillville, IN. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Hanlon is affiliated with Community Hospital Anderson, Franciscan St Margaret Health Dyer and Community Hospital. Dr. Hanlon has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathryn Hanlon has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Kathryn Hanlon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Bend, IN.
Dr. Ayman Omar
Mishawaka, IN 1.60 mi21
Dr. Eliud Irizarry Claudio
South Bend, IN 3.33 mi11
Dr. Hugh Starks
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
South Bend, IN 3.33 mi19