A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Harvey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Harvey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Harvey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Lynn Harvey MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn L. Harvey practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Harvey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Harvey practices Family Medicine near Watsonville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Aptos, CA and Santa Cruz, CA.
See Watsonville Primary Care Doctors.