A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Hayes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hayes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Jean Hayes MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn J. Hayes practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Hayes has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Hayes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Oak Ridge, TN.
See Oak Ridge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.