A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Heal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Heal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Heal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Park Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Jean Heal DO is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn J. Heal practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Heal has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kathryn Heal practices Internal Medicine near , .