A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Heim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Heim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heim Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Anne Henderson Heim MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn A. Heim practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Heim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Heim practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lighthouse Point, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Wexford, PA.