A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Hennessey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Hennessey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hennessey graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hennessey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Ruppel Hennessey DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn R. Hennessey practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Hennessey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Hennessey practices Family Medicine near Collegeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trappe, PA.
See Collegeville Family Physicians.