A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Hennessey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Hennessey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hennessey
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hennessey Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hennessey graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Hennessey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn R Hennessey DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn R. Hennessey practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Hennessey has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Hennessey practices Family Medicine near Collegeville, PA.
See Collegeville Primary Care Doctors.