A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Hester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Hester is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hester
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hester Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hester graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hester has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Texas Health Resources Amh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Naus Hester MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn N. Hester practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Hester has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Hester practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Rheumatologists.