A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Hines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Hines, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hines graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Hines has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Mitchell Hines MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn M. Hines practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Hines has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Hines practices Internal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists.